New Year’s Resolutions can be so cliché. Everyone is going to exercise more, go on a diet, start walking…. At some point, wouldn’t it be refreshing to hear of or read of some original new year’s resolution that was actually meaningful and possibly believable?
Well, here’s one that may inspire. It’s from a journal entry made on December 31, 1959. The writer was 15 years old.
1. I will look for someone to save for God.
2. I will strive to influence others of a Christian life.
3. I will pray for my granddaddy and my daddy that they will be saved.
4. I will have more respect for my parents.
5. I will strive to be more friendly.