Natalia ISD is excited to announce that our Natalia Mighty Mustang Band has been invited to perform at the National Memorial Day Parade in Washington, D.C. We are beyond proud and excited to represent our community in D.C.! They will be hosting three events this coming March 5th-7th, to fundraise for the trip including a rummage sale, street dance, turkey leg sale, spaghetti plate sale and a car wash day.
The National Memorial Day Parade is nationally televised, so watch along on May 30, 2022. But first, we need your help to get our students to the National Memorial Day Parade in Washington D.C.! Here are a few opportunities to help:
Saturday, March 5th:
● Rummage and Goods Sale, 9 am- 11 am
○ 2078 Hwy 132N Natalia, Tx
○ $30 space fee for sellers – Sellers can donate all or a portion of their proceeds to the band. The $30 table fee is a donation to the band as well. Contact Lori Robinson for table spaces. Call or text: 210.725.7773
● Street Dance, Food, and Games, 7 pm – 11pm
○ Natalia Junior High Parking Lot, 807 Pearson, Natalia
○ $5 Adult, $1 Student entry fee, children under school age are free. Cash only for entry, games, and food products.
○ 3-on-3 basketball tournament and 3-Point shootout. Register your 3-man team via text: 210.620.5796. $50 per team of 3. $10 per person for 3-point shootout. Prizes for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners.
Sunday, March 6th:
● Car Wash & Turkey Leg Sale, 12:30 pm – 5:00 pm
○ Mustang Wash, 305 Kearney Natalia
○ $15 per car wash, $12 per turkey leg
Monday, March 7th:
● Spaghetti Plate Sale, Starts at 6 pm
○ First Baptist Church, 301 Pearson, Natalia
○ $10 per plate (Spaghetti, garlic bread, salad, drink)
○ Desserts will be for sale as well.
We would appreciate volunteers and welcome your kind donations for the trip. We appreciate your support and are very proud of our Mighty Mustang Band, the Directors, and the community for all you do for us!
Let’s go, Mustangs!
For more information, to volunteer, or donate, contact: Jenny Wolff, Mustang Band Booster, firstname.lastname@example.org, 210.882.7004.
Boosters are a 501(c)(3) organization committed to supporting our school’s mission by collaborating with students, staff, families, and local businesses to fundraise and provide educational activities and materials to our Band.