The Queen’s Court contest will be August 3, 2019 at Hondo High School at 7:00 pm. Doors will open at 6:30 pm. Admission is $5.00 for adults and $3.00 for children.
Contestants are all Medina County residents and should be incoming high school freshman through juniors.
Scholarship amounts are $1,000 for Queen, $800 for Princess, $600 for Duchess, $400 for 1st Runner-Up, and $100 for Miss Congeniality $100 from the Ms. Diane Brawner Scholarship.
Contestants have to fill out an application and attend a meeting to discuss the pageant and what is required should they earn a place on the court. They will become the ambassadors for Medina County and promote the Medina County Fair through parades and events. We share the court with area Chambers of Commerce when needed and available.
The following is a list of all contestants and their parents as well as their sponsors:
1. Megan Esquibel – grade 11 – Pedro Jr. & Betty Jean Esquibel
2. Joleigh Vosquez – grade 10 – The late Joe Anthony Vosquez and Mr & Mrs Christopher Garcia
3. Allyson Rhodes – grade 9 – Tracy Rhodes
4. Tori French – grade 11- Dan & Janet French
5. Leksi Martinez – grade 11- Annette Martinez
6. Divinity Gunn- grade 11- Jeff & Sara Vernon
7. Tristan Ytuarte – grade 9 – Ruben & Cindy Rios and Edward Ytuarte
8. Lindsey Herrera – grade 10- Orlando Herrera and Vicki Herrera
1. Meghan Esquibel – JM Connected Auto Sales
2. Joleigh Vosquez – South Texas Refuse Disposal
3. Allyson Rhodes- Guy Davis, Medina County Farm Bureau
4. Tori French – Iron Man Specialty Fluids
5. Leksi Martinez – Taco Bell, Lytle and Medina Family
6. Divinity Gunn- Vernon’s Tree Farm
7. Tristan Ytuarte – Zerr Electric
8. Lindsey Herrera – Brown Chevrolet